- An option; a decision; an opportunity to choose or select something.
- Do I have a choice of what color to paint it?
- One selection or preference; that which is chosen or decided; the outcome of a decision.
- The ice cream sundae is a popular choice for dessert.
- Anything that can be choosen.
- (definite: the choice): The best or most preferable part
- (anything that can be choosen): assortment, range, selection
- (definite: best or most preferable part): the cream
6 letters in word "choice": C C E H I O.
Anagrams of choice:
Words found within choice: